Request An Immediate Call Back
A Rental Product You Can Feel Good About Selling
The SNAP rental program allows you to build and ongoing business relationship with your customers and gives you an adge over you competitors.
NO OTHER RENTAL PROGRAM CAN GIVE YOU THESE TERMS:
- The customer’s payments stay the same for the entire rental term
- The Cunstomer own the equipment at the end of the rental term
- The customer’s payments will automaticcally stop at the end of the rental term
- The Cunstomer can buyout the rental without a penealty
WHY SNAP RENTAL IS BETTER FOR YOUR BUSINESS:
- GROW YOUR BUSINESS: Maintenance plans allow you to stay top of mind for future sales and generate annual recurring revenue.
- FLEXIBILITY: Bundle systems, maintenance, and add ons as needed
- BE MORE COMPETITIVE: Win market share from large providers focused on rental.
- BETTER VALUE: The customer automaticcally owns the equipmeant at the end of their term.
- FAST APPROVAL: Approvals usually in less than a minute.
* The average total cost of a 12o month term on standard HVAC equipment is typically 20% less with SNAP Rental vs other leading rental programs. Based on an nanual escalation of 3.5% as charged by some other providers.
RENT A NEW SYSTEM WITH COMPLETE PEACE OF MIND
When you rent your Trane system with us, all of these benefits are included:
- Trusted Trane brand equipment
- Annual maintenance
- 10-Year Parts & Labour Warranty
- Affordable monthly payments
- Energy-efficient equipment may lower your monthly untility bill
- Installation included
GET A MONTHYLY RENTAL QUOTE TODAY!
SEE THE SNAP RENTAL DIFFERENCE
Rentals are a great way to offer homeowners another solution to get the equipment they need. Plus, rentals offer you an amazing opportunity to add value to the customer and your business with an ongoing maintenance contract. That way, when the rental is up, you’re the first in line to rent or sell them their next system. With the SNAP Rental you have the ability to enhance your offering with other promotions such as add- on Deferral Program.( Additional Fees Apply)
OTHER RENTAL VS. THE SNAP RENTAL
|COMPARE||OTHER PROGRAMS||SNAP RENTAL|
|Will the customer’s payments stay the same?||NO. Payments typically increase up annually. In some cases over 3%||YES. With the SNAP Rental, customers can have peace of mind that their rates will not increase annually.|
|Does the customer automatically own the equipment at the end of the specified rental term?|
After the rental term the customer could be asked to either:
Return the equipment (which may include additional fees)
|YES. Once the customer’s rental agreement is fulfilled, they own the equipment. This offers you a huge competitive edge over other rental programs.|
|Does the customer automatically stop paying at the end of the rental term?||NO. With many programs the homeowner will continue to pay rental fees as long as they continue to use the equipment||YES. At the end of the term we will automatically stop billing the customer and they can continue to use the equipment for as long as it meets their need.|
|Can the homeowner buyout the rental without a penalty?||NO. Other programs typically charge customers with an expensive buyout fee if they want to pay off the rental agreement early.||YES. The homeowner will not face any penalties throughout the rental term, even if they decide to pay it off early.|
Don’t forget to remind customers of all the great reasons why the SNAP Rental provides complete peace of mind. They will own the equipment at the end of the term, won’t face annual rate increases and you’ll keep it on top running order. PLUS- With the SNAP Rental, homeowners can make their rental payment on their favourite credit card and collect their loyalty points.